Version: 7.1.1-42962 Update 1
- Your Synology NAS may not notify you of this DSM update because of the following reasons. If you want to update your DSM to this version now, please click here to update it manually.
- Your DSM is working fine without having to update. The system evaluates service statuses and system settings to determine whether it needs to update to this version.
- Depending on your Synology NAS model, this update will restart the device.
- Fixed an issue where users might not be able to change the desktop background.
- Fixed an issue where volumes might become read-only due to data block allocation problems.
- Fixed an issue where LUN backup tasks in Hyper Backup might fail after updating DSM 7.1.1.
Danas je stigla nova verziju DSM-a, 7.1.1-42962. Nakon prošlomjesečnog release candidate izdanja ove verzije, sada smo dobili i službenu.
Ova verzija će postepeno biti dostupna, pa ako je želite sada, možete to učiniti ručno koristeći Download Center stranicu na Synology web stranici.
Ovo je veliko sigurnosno izdanje pa ako vaš sustav radi na DSM 7.1, bilo bi vrlo preporučljivo ažurirati na ovu razinu zakrpe.
- Starting from this version, the bad sector count column will not be displayed along with hard drive information. Users should go to each drive's Health Info > History to view its complete bad sector information. To determine whether bad sectors are affecting the drive, see if there's a significant increase in the number of bad sectors over time.
- Adjusted how the system calculates the estimated lifespan for M.2 NVMe SSDs to provide a more accurate estimation.
- Support for AAC encoded audio is widespread across end devices like smartphones, tablets, computers, and the majority of other media playback devices. The need for AAC transcoding to achieve better compatibility has significantly diminished and will be removed starting with DSM 7.1.1.
- Surveillance Station must be updated to version 9.0.1- 7673 or above to be compatible with this update.
- Added support for recipient profiles for email notifications, allowing users to add multiple email addresses under each profile and customize rules for the profiles.
- Users can now enable the quota setting for shared folders that are located on volumes with data deduplication enabled.
- Added support for RAID arrays with 16 and 20 hard drives when creating RAID groups.
- Supports checking the 2-factor authentication status of user accounts at Control Panel > User & Group > Users.
- Added support for SR-IOV on the following the Synology network interface cards: E10G21-F2, E25G21-F2.
- Fixed an issue where the "Enable UID/GID shifting" setting would be deactivated after modifying the time interval for updating the user/group list on an LDAP client.
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities regarding CIFS-utils (CVE-2022-27239, CVE-2022-29869).
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding OpenLDAP (CVE-2022-29155).
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding cURL (CVE-2022-22576).
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding Zlib (CVE-2018-25032).
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding Freetype (CVE-2022-27406).
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities regarding 802.1X (CVE-2021-30004, CVE-2021-30266).
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities regarding GNU C Library(CVE-2021-43396, CVE-2022-23218, CVE-2022-23219).
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities regarding YAML-cpp (CVE-2018-20573, CVE-2018-20574, CVE-2019-6285).
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities regarding Linux Kernel (CVE-2019-11477, CVE-2019-11478, CVE-2019-11479, CVE-2020-12770, CVE-2019-18282, CVE-2019-19527, CVE-2019-19532, CVE-2019-19537, CVE-2021-0605, CVE-2021-3732, CVE-2021-3739, CVE-2021-3753, CVE-2021-4149, CVE-2021-4203, CVE-2021-20317, CVE-2021-20321, CVE-2021-20322, CVE-2021-29154, CVE-2021-29650, CVE-2021-34556, CVE-2021-35477, CVE-2021-39633, CVE-2021-39698, CVE-2021-45868, CVE-2022-0185, CVE-2022-0330, CVE-2022-0617, CVE-2022-0847, CVE-2022-1011, CVE-2022-1048, CVE-2022-1055, CVE-2022-1353, CVE-2022-20008, CVE-2022-27666, CVE-2022-28893, CVE-2022-29582).
- Updated OpenSSL to version 1.1.1o to fix multiple security vulnerabilities (CVE-2022-1292, CVE-2021-3712, CVE-2022-0778).
- Updated libarchive to version 3.6.1 to fix multiple security vulnerabilities (CVE-2021-36976, CVE-2022-26280).
- Updated Mbed-TLS to version 2.28 to fix multiple security vulnerabilities (CVE-2021-44732, CVE-2021-45450, CVE-2021-43666).
- Updated Python to version 3.8.12 to fix multiple security vulnerabilities (CVE-2021-3733, CVE-2021-3737, CVE-2022-0391).
- Updated Redis to version 6.2.7 to fix multiple security vulnerabilities (CVE-2022-24735, CVE-2022-24736).
- Updated ISC DHCP to version 4.4.3 to fix a security vulnerability (CVE-2021-25217).
Prilično dugačak popis ranjivosti pa je zbilja najbolje ne preskakati ovu verziju. Ažurirao sam nekoliko strojeva, uključujući neke virtualne, i svi su prošli bez problema.